Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday card for Party Time Tuesday blog


I created this card for the Party Time Tuesday blog. The challenge was to create a birthday card. I used the same design I used for the Thanks a Latte card. I don't like how it turned out in the bigger format though. I used an Inkadinkadoo stamp for the cupcake from the set Birthday Cupcake and I'm not sure where the Happy Birthday stamp is from. I colored in with copics. The polka dot paper is The Paper Studio and I got it at Hobby Lobby. I also used textured yellow cardstock.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This is so simple and so cute!! Thanks for partying with us this week at PTT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cupcakes! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that layout! Thanks for joining the party at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how the cupcakes are peeking out of the circles! Thanks for joining our PTT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Beth. I haven't done anything on Party Time Tuesdays yet. I hope to soon though. I'm glad that you were able to play.

    ReplyDelete