Monday, July 19, 2010

Butterfly LO

I created this lo for a challenge but I can't get it to load.  Oh well here it is anyway. LOL  I made this lo with pictures from our trip to the St Louis Zoo last year in between hockey games.  The zoo has a butterfly garden that you step into and the buttlerflys fly all around you.  They were so cool and there were so many different ones.  I got tons of pictures and thought I could use some to fit this lo perfectly.   I used K&Company paper for my main sheet.  The background paper if from Cosmo Crickets Earth Love collecton.  I stamped the butterflys on white cardstock with Hero Arts stamps and colored them in with copics.  I used a K&Company tag pad for the journaling box.  I used the Give A Hoot cartridge for the title.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful Beth. I love the papers, perfect fit. Such a variety of butterflies. Sorry you couldn't get it uploaded. Maybe you can try next week or when you get back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete