Saturday, January 29, 2011

Make a Wish layout



I created this lo for two challenges. One for scrappin n chattin where we needed to create a layout about a celebration. The second one is for Get Your Sketch On (http://www.getyoursketchon.blogspot.com/) using the sketch for this week. I used some pictures of Will at his birthday dinner last year. We went out to eat with my parents and after dinner the waiter brought out a special sundae with a candle for dessert. I used a piece of Fancy Pants paper for the bottom layer and cardstock for everything else. I cut out the candle and the balloons and make a wish with the Cricut cartridge Wrap It Up. Thanks for looking.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is wonderful. Thanks for sharing the link, I will go check them out. Thanks also for visiting me and leaving a comment. I'm now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Beth. Those cuts are great and really make the page. The sundae looks GOOD. I think I have an ice cream problem.... Will sure looks like he's enjoying it. You are doing great with the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candle is perfect for your layout!! Adorable:) Thanks for playing along at GYSO!

    ReplyDelete