Monday, March 21, 2011

Billy Goat Tavern LO




I created this lo to use for the food challenge at SnC. I used some Bazill cardstock for matting the pictures and the checkered paper is from the DCWV stack Farmers Market. I used Nate's ABC's for the Billy Goat at the top but I cut off the sign and grass. I used Nifty Fifties for the burger and Locker Talk for the soda. The title is made with Thickers but I'm not sure which ones.

We were supposed to create a lo with at least one picture of just food which I met with using the double cheezeborger picture.

Last December Will and I went to Chicago to see a Hawks game and the next day before we came back we went and had lunch at the Billy Goat Tavern and went up in the Sears Tower. I had been wanting to take Will to the BG for a while and it just worked out because it was across from our hotel. He loved listening to the counter guy yell out at the customers: cheezeborger, cheezeborger, cheezeborger, no fries, cheeps, no pepsi, coke.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment