Friday, June 10, 2011

Koala layout




I created this lo about the Koala we saw at the Lowery Park zoo in Tampa. I was really excited about seeing a koala since I had never seen one before. I thought I was going to see him look like the left photo but instead he was sound asleep and hard to see as you can see from the photo on the right. It turns out they sleep about 20 hours a day because all they eat are eucalyptus leaves which provide no nutrition so they have no energy.


I used 2 Cricut carts on it. Zoobaloo for the title and Create a Critter for the koala at the bottom. I got the black swirls at Hobby Lobby and its from Prima. All papers are from my Bazzill paper pack. I used some little pearls on the O and L in the title and used my Zig glue pen to add glue to the other letters and then used glitter on them. I was going to enter this in the Lasting Memories Bling challenge but then realized they also had a sketch which I didn't use so it's just a LO for me. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Ugggg.... Sorry you missed the sketch. I LOVE this layout. Great work on the title. I love the effect the little pearls give on the O and L. The koala hanging off the K is awesome too. Zoobaloo was perfect for this page (so was Create a Critter). Very nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete