Friday, August 19, 2011

Double Rainbow Layout





Last Saturday we had a huge storm come through quickly but then the sun came back out and it was nice again. Will and I went to run some errands and when we were leaving CVS he said "Look a rainbow!" and then a few seconds later he said it was a double rainbow. I looked and it was so I pulled over to take a few pictures. I had never seen a double rainbow before so it was really cool. The second rainbow was very faint and doesn't show great in the photo but if you look close its there. I used SEI Corrine Over the Rainbow for the rainbows. I just cut it out from the 12x12 paper so I had two rainbows. I used the cordinating puffy stickers for the clouds. Title is made with Thickers letters. My journaling is on a sticker from Echo Park dots and stripes collection. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Nice layout, Beth! How cool that you were able to see and capture a picture of the double rainbow!

    ReplyDelete