Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple Picking Layout

The Lasting Memories challenge this week is to use frames and flowers. I thought I would use this new kit called Applelicious to create this layout. It is a great kit with lots of great papers both patterned and solids. It also has a ton of great embellishments including flowers, stitching, brads, buttons, ribbons and two alphas. I bought it knowing that we were going apple picking this weekend but I will be able to use a lot of the embellishments on other layouts. The only thing I used from a different kit is the title which came from a fall kit called Feelin' Fallish which has a lot of goodies too. I am totally loving the digital lo's. It takes me as much time to create a digital lo as a paper lo but no mess to clean up and resizing photos as needed is great too. I just created photo boxes to fit into the frames that I had resized and ta-da I had exactly the size photos I needed. I had a fun time creating this layout and we had a great time at the orchard too. Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful layout. I love the colors and all the apples. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That butterfly is sooo cute! And I really like your title too. Such a great LO! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh... look at your wonderful FRAMES!! I love them. Such a bright, cheery fun layout! Wonderful work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories this week! :-)
    ~Michele
    LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is impressive! Be sure to chk out Lasting Memories today :)

    I absolutely love this layout - the colors, the fall feel, the photo's - all of it!! You did awesome with our frames and flowers challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw you at Lasting Memories! Great LO. Love the tree and the lil apples. New follower ;)

    Stop by and check out my blog, plz.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable I am compelled to scraplift it!!! I just paid a visit to a local orchard on Sunday ..... you really captured the fun we all enjoy this time of year. Thanks for the inpiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS!! I think I might have to scraplift this also! I just wish we made it to the apple orchard this year.... :(
    Great job!

    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete