Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ferris Wheel Digital lo

I created this page for the Lasting Memories challenge this week which is "Simply Me". This lo is simply me in 2 ways. It is my simple style of scrapbooking which is pretty basic but what I usually like. It also uses photos of Will and I from earlier this summer going on the Ferris Wheel at the new Scheel's store here in town. It is my first digital lo and I think it turned out pretty good. I bought the Echo Park Summertime digital papers and embellishments this week because they were on sale for $1 each. I think it turned out pretty good considering it's my first digital lo. I would really like to start creating both regular and digital lo's. I think I could do some different things with the same set of photos. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Love your clean and simple look! Most of all love the brightness and cheerful fun this layout brings! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week. :-)
    ~Michele
    LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Beth! I love the clean lines of your LO and it's so bright and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, this is such a fun layout. Great job - no one would know it's your first digi layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    Vicki
    LM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute LO!! I love the vibrant colors and that ferris wheel is really cool! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    xoxo Charity LMDT

    ReplyDelete