Monday, May 31, 2010

Thanks a Latte Card




I got this card done last night. I am going to have Will write a message for his teacher in and give it to her tommorrow on his last day. We got her a Barnes & Noble card to put in it too.
I used a 5.5 x 5.5 white card then glued a 5.25x5.25 piece of green card stock on the front. I then punched out 4 2" circles out of the polka dot paper which is from October Afternoon's Road Trip collecion. I then stamped the images on white cardstock and colored them in with copics and then punched them out with the 2" punch. Using the polka dot paper as a guide I then glued down the images and then used foam squares to apply the top sheet. The stamps are Fiskars that I happened to find at JoAnns on clearance. I learned how to do the card here: http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2008/06/a-muse-a-palooz.html?cid=118558264

No comments:

Post a Comment