Friday, April 15, 2011

Camping Layout





I got a new lo done last night to enter into the SnC 52 week layout contest and it will also qualify for the monthly challenge to use a photo of myself with someone else. These photos are from last year at Crazy Horse Campground in Ashland. Will and Terry got up early and went out in the canoe and then Will and I went out later in the day. I will do a lo later to go with this one of the frog, snake and turtle that we saw on our outing. I used my new Campin' Critters Cricut Cartridge for this layout and I love it. It was so easy to piece the cuts together and they are so cute. I included two pictures of the layout because from the different angles you can see a little bit of the dimension to the cuts. I just used cardstock for all the papers. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment