Friday, April 29, 2011

Zoo Day lo






I created this lo for the Lasting Memories challenge this week This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge which I always like. I like to see everyones take on the sketch and then see what I come up with. I really liked this sketch because it was so simple and easy to use what you wanted with it. I used some of my Pink Paisley Hometown Summer papers that I won at Lasting Memories a few weeks ago in the kit from Artful Delights which is wonderful. If you haven't ever gotten one of the AD kits you should check them out. This is my second one and I love the selection of papers and embellishments Leeanne puts together and they are a good value too. I also used some of the CS from that kit and some Bazill Cardstock I already had. The flowers are some new felt flowers I found at Michaels this week. I used a picture of Will and I from the zoo last year. Will and I always sit on this turtle for a picture and Terry and Will sit on the hippo statue. I have a lot of pictures of the two of us at this turtle. LOL. Thanks for looking. I just checked and I guess entries closed at noon so I missed out on this weeks challenge :-( bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment